Comics - Shading practice done ~ Heli - June 18th, 2010, 5:56 pm

     Average Rating: None

     

« First < Back Next > Latest »

Author Comments:

shadic the hedgehog, June 18th, 2010, 5:56 pm ( Reply )


Yes, these are shading styles, AND YES, modern is a style, 5% of the spriters on SJ us this, the other 95% are mostly trollz

I want C+C on these, by C+C I mean COMMENT + CRITICISM, it super srs and must be known, And I can take horribly bad critic, so take ur best shat

/endtroll

EDIT: THIS is fucking hilarious, Its the first time ive ever used the Advance, Genesis, and Cylent Nite styles :D




Advertisement, August 19th, 2017, 9:58 am ( Reply )





Post A Comment

User Comments:

Blitzn'Burst, June 18th, 2010, 6:00 pm ( Reply )


you just pwn'd skylar u_u


Wolfy Plz, June 18th, 2010, 6:03 pm ( Reply )


See...now this is better shading than that other dude thinking he is pro.
Nice Heli.


shadic the hedgehog, June 18th, 2010, 6:04 pm ( Reply )


Modern is a near pillowed kind of way to sprite rly, Ive been using it for like, 5 months, noones gave a shit.


shadic the hedgehog, June 18th, 2010, 6:12 pm ( Reply )


My new-er DA is trolling you :B

http://heligate.deviantart.com/


KK Awesomesauce, June 18th, 2010, 6:18 pm ( Reply )


i actually did notice you were shading like that, but I thought you were just shading advanced.
I want to know how to shade genesis.
And what is battle shading?


shadic the hedgehog, June 18th, 2010, 6:19 pm ( Reply )


Sonic battle :B


drew6464, June 18th, 2010, 10:15 pm ( Reply )


That's like, the only 2D sonic game I has. My emerl kicks butt. It has the shadow combo that can only be obtained by beating shadow story 999 times, and 500 Skill points.
I really need to get a life.
I'm not gonna comment this time cause people always think I troll. It won't last though. *hears "awws"*


shadic the hedgehog, June 19th, 2010, 1:34 am ( Reply )


/trollsyouforeingatroll


G.B.A, June 19th, 2010, 9:58 am ( Reply )


Now this is what I wanna see!


Takanuva6493, June 19th, 2010, 11:23 am ( Reply )


Thanks for helpin' me!
*hugs computer*


drew6464, June 20th, 2010, 12:06 pm ( Reply )


Advance needs less shading and battle needs moar btw.


shadic the hedgehog, June 30th, 2010, 2:52 am ( Reply )


no Drew, no, The battle one is straight from a battle sprite, almost same for advanced


Post A Comment

Hosted by Smack Jeeves. Layout by Nikicus.